Thursday, May 31, 2012

CB - Clone Wars S5 News

CB: Looks like our dearest Stilwater is too busy working on this site to post anything.  So it's up to me for now to do some juicin' up.

As of the moment I'm a bit laid-up.  Trying to type this while giving my boots a good scrub.  Pick up your belts because I'll be back in action and I'll be back in full.

Here's some recent news on your favorite show, "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" - courtesy of starwarsunderworld.com.  I would just say I found this tidbit myself, but I'd like to hang on to this blog for a while if it's all the same to you.  Anyway, I'm laying down a quote from this website:

Here are some of the things we can expect this season: 1) The death of an original character.  That’s right season 5 will feature the death of character introduced to the galaxy for the series, but who could it be?  Hondo? Cad Bane? Savage Opress? Captain Rex? Or could we finally see the ultimate fate of Ahsoka?  2) Criminals and The Underworld.  The Black Sun crime organization, featured frequently in the EU, will be making an appearance.  In addition Hondo Ohnaka will be returning along with other “rogues”.  3) An R2-D2 Adventure!  This will be “Artoo’s biggest contribution to the war effort” according to Filoni who also said “it’s definitely not a fairy tale” referencing las season’s poorly received duologyMercy Mission and Nomad Droids. 4)  More Embo action.  We see Embo a couple of times in the leaked season 5 trailer and Filoni confirms that we’ll be seeing more of him as well as his pet Marrock, who made a cameo in the season 4 episode Revenge.  5) Onderon!  That’s right the planet from the Tales of the Jedi comic series will be visited at some point during season 5.
In addition we also learned the titles for the first seven episodes:
  • A War on Two Fronts
  • Front Runners
  • The Soft War
  • Tipping Points
  • An Old Friend
  • The Rise of Clovis
  • Crisis at the Heart

That's all I got for now.  Somewhere in that chunk I think I read my name...yup, looks like I did.

To be honest, I feel more concerned about those Dark Jedi boys.  That's called direct enemy set on revenge that's best served cold - I would know, you don't walk in expecting to be Sweet Ol' Avengers, or whatever you call that new superhero film.  Me?  I don't go down so easily.  And I'm full of interesting surprises in store.  It also looks like ol' Embo is going to be making some statements, not to mention The Black Sun.

But, I'm no fortune teller.  I'm just using my sixth sense.  So what do you hope to see this go round?

Best check out.  Here's a tip of the hat from me to you.  Time seems to fly in the Coruscant underworld...
Oh, you thought I was still serving time??  Like I said, I'm full of surprises.

-Cad Bane


1 comment:

  1. I've been steeling myself for Rex's death ever since Season 2, but I know I'm gonna just bawl if he dies. :*( Honestly, I'd rather see Ahsoka die than Rex. And Fives had better not die, or I will be very ticked.... lol! :D

    ReplyDelete