Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cad Bane Motivator








SW: Ever felt like you were forcing your creativity out when you needed it most, like to meet a deadline by the hour....and then say in the car or in the middle of church service, you get the biggest groundbreaking bestseller ideas??

Oh, good, I thought I was alone there  ; )

My mom was very cool the other day as we were surfing the back-to-school supplies at Wal-Mart.  She bought me a Star Wars notebook!  Now when I'm scratching down my fanfiction, I won't have to tell people what I'm writing.


Tomorrow I'm going to publish another "Weekly Muse", which I apologize for not posting last Sunday.  I got so much fan art to post to you guys, I'm losin' it!  So excited to share my work with you guys.


-Stilwater <><

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is soo awesome and I love that motivation! What I have right now is "If Frodo can get the ring to Mordor, you can get out of bed"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I've heard the Lord of the Rings one too. So I thought I'd make my own twist to it. Thanks! :)

      Delete