Saturday, January 19, 2013

My book is published.

Finally, finally, finally, my book is published!

HERE IS THE LINK.

I have already talked about my book on previous posts, but just in case, here are the basics:

The genre is crime/psychological drama.  It's about psychic abilities, poverty, and organized crime.  There is violent content as well as some profanity, so I would only recommend it for adults and mature teens.

Well, a HUGE thanks in advance to all of you who plan to purchase it! (the price is only $2.99).  It is impossible to describe how excited I am, but I can say this would've been much harder without all the wonderful support.

Official cover, designed completely by me (with a little help from a photographer friend):


7 comments:

  1. Going to get it really soon! :) I love the cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That reminds me... I need to finish mines :P I love the cover too! I hope I can buy and review it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The cover is really amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* It's already out? Congratulations!
    Psychological drama? Sounds very interesting ;). I hope I could buy it from a nearby international bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      It's online, so you won't find it in a bookstore. If you have a Kindle or a Kindle app, you can buy it right off of Amazon.

      Delete
    2. Buying online? *-__-
      Ah, too bad. It's way too complicated over here. My mom tried it last time, but it couldn't work. Maybe I can convince her to try again.
      Oh and, I like the cover!

      Delete