Thursday, February 28, 2013

Soundtrack of the day

This is going to be more of a personal post...just a warning, people.

Today has been, and will be, a pretty a rough day for me. It's circumstances both that I had to do with and things I had no power over. Either way, I have the Internet as a bit of a solace.

So I thought I would just share a few of the songs going through my head right now. Maybe you've already heard some of them, or maybe you haven't! Basically this is a sample of the music that gets me through days like this, when old memories come flooding back and life just hurts. Really missing somebody right now...love you, Rebecca <3 <3 (Yikes, moving along...)


"Savin' Me" - Nickelback



"Sad" - Maroon 5



"Hold Me Jesus" - Rich Mullins



"Wind Beneath My Wings" - Bette Midler



"I Can Only Imagine" - MercyMe



"Burning in the Skies" - Linkin Park


one more...

"You'll Be In My Heart" - Phil Collins



Okay...okay.  I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment