Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Galaxy's Greatest Criminal Mind




From the brain that brought you the Holocron heist
And who will take on any job for the right price
And wondrous things like the hostage crisis
That cunning display, the hat he entices

Now comes the real tour de force
Tricky and wicked, of course
My earlier crimes were fine for their times
But now that I'm at it again
An even grimmer plot has been simmering
In my great criminal brain

Even meaner? You mean it?
Worse than the Jedi and younglings you sold?
You're the best of the worst uncontrolled
One for Cad Bane
One for Cad Bane
The rest fall behind
One for Cad Bane
One for Cad Bane
Galaxy's best criminal mind

Thank you, thank you
But it hasn't all been blue milk and Membrosia.
I've had my share of adversity
Thanks to those miserable stuck-up mystics, the Jedi Order
For years, that insufferable lot has interfered with my plans
I haven't had a moment's peace of mind

But all that's in the past
This time, nothing, not even the Jedi
Can stand in my way
They'll tremble at my name

Even louder
We'll shout it
No one can doubt what we know you can do
You're more evil than even you
One for Cad Bane
One for Cad Bane
You're one of a kind
One for Cad Bane
One for Cad Bane
Galaxy's best criminal mind

[(C) Original lyrics by Disney - edited by me]

(Someday I'm going to find an instrumental version of this song...and improve my singing voice.)

-Stilwater <><

1 comment: