1. I wish I was born 90 years ago so I could live in the 1930's, '40's, and '50's.
2. I wish my book Resistance would become the next "Wool" or "The Hunger Games."
3. I wish I did not have allergies or a bad knee.
4. I wish we had space in our living room for a Christmas tree.
5. I wish I had been able to meet Ray Bradbury before he passed away.
6. I wish I could enjoy frivolous, blissful activities like I used to.
7. I wish I had been able to know my extended relatives better.
8. I wish my family had gone on more trips together other than just overnight hospital appointments.
9. I wish Loki was real so I could give him a hug and tell him I understand.
10. I wish I could afford to make an epic customized Cad Bane cosplay of my own.
11. I wish I could sing and write music.
12. I wish I had not clicked on that one alluring website advertisement at the ripe age of thirteen.
13. I wish I could protect my sister from all the cruel and dark things in this world.
14. I wish my future family will have three boys and three girls.
15. I wish my country was not so messed up.
16. I wish my youngest sister Hannah could walk and talk.
17. I wish I could have lived with the Greatest Generation.
1. I hope I can learn to enjoy the present while still adoring the past.
2. I hope I make enough right decisions so that I can spread my book's influence.
3. I hope I will keep building my strength and stamina despite physical setbacks.
4. I hope when I have my own house I will have space for a Christmas tree.
5. I hope I will one day memorize every single Ray Bradbury short story and novel.
6. I hope the smaller, simpler things will deep in meaning for me as the years go by.
7. I hope I raise my kids so their cousins are like second siblings and uncles and aunts second parents.
8. I hope I take my kids on many trips so they know their country and their world better.
9. I hope someday I can tell Tom Hiddleston how much he helped me with missing my brother since the two of them are so alike.
10. I hope I can do one "official" Cad Bane artwork for Lucasfilm someday.
11. I hope I will never stop trying to become a better writer.
12. I hope I continue to trust in the Lord to overcome my weaknesses and temptations every day.
13. I hope I will always be there for my sister no matter what trials she faces in life.
14. I hope I will someday be the best mother that I can be to my kids.
15. I hope I continue living and fighting for what our country should be, not what it is.
16. I hope I can make the most of however many years I have left with my sister Hannah.
17. I hope I can keep alive what the Greatest Generation fought and died for.