Saturday, November 9, 2013

Songs of the Week - Loki Laufeyson

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
― Victor Hugo 





In light of the release of Thor: The Dark World movie, I will share a small sample of songs that make me think of the character Loki. He is interesting and makes the Marvel movies very fabulous (but I wouldn't touch him with a 9 3/4 - foot pole). I could only do a few since there are many more but I hope this suffices and I really hope you enjoy!

I get to see The Dark World on Sunday! And of course I will write a review, one spoiler free and one with spoilers!

If there are any songs that make you think of Loki Laufeyson, feel free to mention it in a comment! I'd love to know!



// "I dare you to let me be your one and only
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me the chance
To prove that I'm the one who can" //







// "In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see" //







// No words
Just a gorgeous song
Loki would listen to this on his throne if he won Midgard //



and now for the one that will make you cry if you love Loki...




♥ The link is for a FANTASTIC Loki fanvid of the song so be sure to watch it!! 

// "So in the end
I'll be what I will be
No loyal friend was ever there for me" //


6 comments:

  1. Gollum's song is perfect, great pick! FMA: Brotherhood's opening "Again" is something that remind me of Loki for some reason.

    Japanese version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtW-vyFro0k

    English version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqrJ9yjWdAs

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool song from FMA: Brotherhood. I like both versions :)

      Delete
  2. Oh.my.gosh.

    Loki<3<3<3<3<3

    I love that Fall Out Boy song! yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was a fun collection of songs to listen to. I loved the music video of the Gollum soundtrack one. Also, that Fall Out Boy song is one of my favorites, and it fits Loki perfectly! I first heard it applied to Klaus Mikaelson of the Vampire Diaries/The Originals show, another of my favorite villain boys, but now that I think about it, it fits Loki so well too and the two have a lot in common.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very cool! I am glad you liked them :)

      Delete