Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Songs of the Year

♥  For this "song of the week", I will share my top favorite songs that came out in 2013. It is time to usher in the new year!

By the way is anyone doing anything fun for New Years'? My family is doing a Band of Brothers marathon, but we can't do it all in one sitting. ♥ 


"Royals" - Lorde



// Not the biggest fan of this song, but I give Lorde credit for writing very unique lyrics and a fresh sound instead of copying the mainstream. And she is only sixteen! //



"Aura" - Lady Gaga



// This is my favorite song from Lady Gaga's new album "Artpop". The album did not impress me as much as her previous one, but this song earned my full attention. //


"Atlas" - Coldplay



// Off of the soundtrack for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", and easily the best song on the whole album. //




"In the Embers" - Sleeping At Last


// I will probably listen to this to usher in the New Year. I love, love, love this song. //


No comments:

Post a Comment