Sunday, April 6, 2014

Songs of the Week - On My Mind

Oh my goodness...it has been a little while since I updated this blog, hasn't it?

This past week was life-changing. I kid you not, it was life-changing. I could write a whole post just on that topic - and I might, if I feel it is appropriate to tell that story on this blog (I posted the Cad Bane story, anyway, even though this one is twelve times deeper). Anyway, in light of this week, I thought I would revise my old 'Songs of the week' and post a few tunes that were weighing heavily on my mind. These were songs I enjoyed listening to while on my two-hour plane flights, thought about during the week, and now songs that have a whole new level of meaning for me...and in this order, of course. I don't know if any of you would enjoy that, but I know it will feel good for me to at least share them.

So, if you're so inclined, enjoy. They are all very good songs.

1 comment:

  1. This Is Home makes me crrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy. oh my gosh. lol

    Im glad you had a life changing experience and I hope you'll share it because it sounds exciting!!! I love your deep posts:) Its nice to have you back! I've missed you on here:)

    ReplyDelete