Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2015


I looked back on a post I made early this year with the goals I made for myself in 2014:

~ Read 26 free-time books
~ Read my Bible and pray daily

~ Improve on my writing and art

~ Finish college by Christmas Day 2014


26 free-time books? Nope. I didn't even make it halfway. I read 12.

Bible and pray daily? That did not happen either. Not sure how much of that was because I forget a lot of things or I decided other things were more important sadly. But no. Failed this one too. It was hard.

Improve on writing and art? I suppose so. I had to write a ton for college this year and I'm much, much better at writing essays than I was last year, so yes, I definitely improved. I like to think my art improved too but I have a long way to go with that.

And I failed the last one too. I will not finish college by Christmas Day. I will probably finish around mid to late March, or early April. But maybe that one does not count because it was a decision I made so that I would be able to keep up with other things at the same time. Still, I had my heart set on being DONE with school by now and here I am having not even taken a midterm on one of my courses :( Makes me feel so stressed and upset.

But at least I was not a complete failure. I got one thing done!



1 comment:

  1. Woo! Better one thing done than none. Celebrate the little victories :)

    ReplyDelete