Thursday, April 16, 2015

BREAKING CAD BANE NEWS AT SWCA

Rough footage of Cad Bane and Boba interacting in Season 7 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars was just released at Celebration. Check it out HERE.

Also revealed at the SWCA panel:

Cad Bane and Boba have "a passing of the torch" sort of relationship, "inspired by A Fistful of Dollars.

"Bane and Jango Fett had a rivalry, but with his death, they’ll never know who was better.

"If Bane could train Boba, he would make him great, and maybe get an answer…"


No confirmation on whether Cad Bane will appear in Star Wars Rebels or not.


Also, based on the footage released, Cad Bane is a drinker.




And do you know what is the mind blowing part about all this? (or maybe not so mind blowing after all).

All of these were already headcanons and theories of mine LONG before they were released. I had written analysis on Bane and Boba's potential relationship, Bane and Jango's possible rivalry before Jango's death, and hints at what Bane's training Boba could lead to in the future. Also, I've had a theory for a long time that Bane drinks.

Everything that is now confirmed canon about Cad Bane, I've headcanoned for months and months.

I'm going to sound arrogant right now, but...I'm Number One Cad Bane Fangirl, bitches. I'm #1. I know his character better than anyone and the stuff that just came out today is stuff I've been screaming about over and over. I was right on everything.

I AM THE CAD BANE EXPERT!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. When I first heard all the Cad Bane news my first thought was "Oh man I cant wait to read Elian's blog about this." lol.
    you're the queen of Cad Bane knowledge. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome!! I had to wait about an hour or so after I got the news to recollect myself. I was stunned. We have more canon Bane stuff!!

      Delete
  2. You're an inspiration to anyone who has ever obsessed over a fictional character.

    ReplyDelete