Thursday, April 30, 2015

Untitled

It just suddenly hit me out of nowhere that I'm an adult.

I am a month away from college graduation with a Bachelors in English. I'm applying for jobs. I'm already looking at a city nearby where I can rent an apartment and get another job. Tomorrow I am getting my first tattoo. I'm thinking of my writing career and outlining my next projects for a book and more short stories. I am going to be a volunteer teacher on leadership skills. My relationship with God is changing.

I am growing up at a different pace than a lot of other people, but I'm still growing up. Not everyone is going to understand why I chose to take a different pace, but the important thing is that it was the right decision for me.

It is crazy to think that today I am doing things that I was only dreaming about a few years ago. Things that I felt like would never happen are happening right now. It's terrifying, but in a good way.

If I could, I would tell myself as a twelve year old what life is like right now.

1 comment:

  1. Literally same. I relate to this post on a spiritual level. I was actually just about to blog about growing up. lol. great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete