Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I have a bad cold and all the new Rogue One rumors are making my hope for this movie waver.

I think I don't want Cad Bane to be in the movie anymore. I am too afraid they will ruin his character or that he will die and 2016 is just not the year I want to deal with that.

Also apparently in Disney Infinity (I don't own the game, a friend does), Bane is only in one level and you can't play as him and there are no extras for him? What the hell? At least I have no reason to buy the game now.

But Rogue One...I like how it's been described as a war movie and more "dark and gritty." All things I want to see more of in the Star Wars franchise. But I cannot get my hopes up too high, I guess.

Anyway, on a more personal note, 2016 is going to be the year I move out of the house finally and live on my own for the very first time! Yay! Hard work ahead but I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment